Boxshot is tested on all the major operating systems on both supported platforms, so it unlikely has obvious problems. Before reporting the crash, please do the following:
- Uninstall Boxshot completely, make sure no files are left in Program Files, then install it back
- Run Windows Update and make sure your system is up-to-date
- Check that you use the latest drivers for your graphics card. Boxshot actively uses hardware acceleration, so the latest drivers are essential.
- Check that your tablet drivers are up-to-date. We have issues with outdated Wacom tablet drivers, for example.
- Go to System Update and make sure you have nothing new to install
If the above doesn't help, please check Boxshot on another computer, if any. Then create a new user on the same computer and try Boxshot there. Sometimes third-party apps may affect Boxshot, so it is a good idea to test it in the clean environment.
If nothing helps...
If nothing helps, please contact us with as much details as possible, we'll try to help. Do not forget to attach crash dumps and logs that Boxshot shows you while crashing.