I suggest you ...

Have a way to customize snapshot buttons in koru

Koru works great on mobile, but button size/position is hard to work with. Also, it would be nice to have an easy way to customize color or overall look.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ValerioValerio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Vitaly OvchinnikovAdminVitaly Ovchinnikov (Admin, BoxShot 4) responded  · 

Have a look at “Snapshot buttons” export template – it creates completely custom snapshot buttons. Make a copy of it, modify styles and use it when you need.

Another option is to copy a minimalistic template and add override CSS for selector “.koru-button”. Use your browser’s developer tools to inspect default buttons and see how they are styled.

I am not sure it is worth adding this to the user interface, as you most likely want to have the same buttons in various projects, so having an export template seems to be a better solution.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ValerioValerio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your answer! I will look into it. I saw the included template but buttons were outside of the 3D viewport, but I'll try to fin my way through CSS. So far I love koru!

Feedback and Knowledge Base