I suggest you ...

Glass bottles. Beer bottles. Wine Bottles. Bottles. Plastic Bottles. Bottles. Bottles Beer Bottles. A Whole Package of Bottles

Glass bottles. Beer bottles. Wine Bottles. Bottles. Plastic Bottles. Bottles. Bottles Beer Bottles. A Whole Package of Bottles

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bahadir Bedenlier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you, Vitaly. To be honest, I never checked the Lathe Object, and you are right, it does give you all the options to create custom bottle. I apologize for not checking it first. I was playing with it for a while and there is one thing I can't figure it out. Maybe you can help me with it. I cant find a way to get rid off the labels from preset curves for Wine bottle shapes. I can remove the template label artwork but Cant remove the shape or space holder for the label. I can turn this off with Pharma bottle, but seems like there is no such option for the Lathe curves. Or, I don't know where it is. What do you think?
        Thank you,
        Bahadir

• Bahadir Bedenlier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I must admit that,pharma bottle is somewhat limited to create custom shape bottles. I think it needs few more sliders to adjust certain parts of a bottle. For example, it will be great to have an adjustment slider for the part where the neck meets to shoulder. Right now, its impossible to create a strait bottle neck, then continue with round shoulders with a tight corner ratio(Absolut bottle for example). Also another slider would be great to create a thicker or rounded rim or a crease on the rim. Caps can be little more customizable as well. Or may be adding few more options, such as cork and foil. These are my thoughts. As a production designer in the wine and spirit industry, I know lot of people who will be happy to see these features.
        Regardless, Thank you for creating such a great tool for us to be able to display our creativity.
        Best Regards,
        Bahadir

Feedback and Knowledge Base